Dosis Architecture Office is established by Ignacio Peydro and Isabel Collado. Dosis has been conceived as a laboratory of creative processes in which every decision has unavoidably to pass through a process of doubt and experimentation. The office has developed or is currently developing diverse projects that range from public architecture to private houses.
Projects and Buildings:
- Casa V. Family House. La Rabadeira Extension and Restoration. Oleiros, La Coruña, Spain.
- Casa RM. Family House in Madrid, Spain.
- Casa AC. House for two musicians in Cervera, Lérida, Spain.
- MEGa Museum (Ethnological Museum of Gandía) and landscape intervention in the Ausias March Park (Museum Plot). Gandia, Valencia, Spain. (Competition: First Prize)
- Sports Pavilion for ‘Mario Roso de Luna’ School in Logrosan, Cáceres, Spain.
- El Ferrocarril: Restoration and interior design project in Ferrocarril Street. Madrid, Spain